Application Guidelines and General Policies
There will be one competition held each year. The deadline is April 1st. Funds will be available as of May 1st. Funds will be dispersed upon receiving of receipts for the costs incurred.
- Only members of the UWO Clinical Teachers Association are eligible to apply.
- Priority will be given to applications that clearly demonstrate the anticipated benefit to the individual which may include but not limited to: an enhancement of the individual’s ability in research, teaching, or administration (each of these areas are of equal value), as well as, its contribution to the department/division as a whole.
The following will NOT be supported:
- Research projects/support
- Financial support related to sabbatical leaves
- Reimbursement of faculty developmental activities that have taken place prior to application deadline
- Reimbursement of lost income
Submit completed applications by midnight April 1st.
Any applications received following the deadline will not be adjudicated.
Adjudication will be performed by the CTA-UWO Board, as well as, possible ad hoc invitations to referees with expertise in the field pertinent to the application.
A written report describing the completed project is REQUIRED within 12 months of receiving funds. Reports are to be sent to email@example.com.
All awarded funds will be given directly to the appropriate department chair for disbursement.